Here is a guide to replace the patio doors.
1. One should remove the old patio door with dissembling and removing the pieces. First, remove the sliding doors and fixed panels. Remove the screws from the top and bottom of the fixed panel.
2. Pull off the panel from the doorstop is lifted. Lift the door from the track. Remove all the screws that are in the panel, including the screws around the track system. You can buy the patio door through https://qhionline.ca/.
3. Remove the second frame in the same way that you delete the first frame. Remove all remaining screws and then remove the song from the frame. Lift the roller by inserting a screwdriver tip under them.
Image Source: Google
4. Remove the second frame. Pull out the metal flashing. Cleaning every piece of wood, nails, and screws so that everything is fine,
5. Shim wainscoting. Make sure all the levels and shim each party to meet the size requirements of new patio doors.
6. Place the top edge of the door in the first place the rollers back to the track. Move the bottom of the door in line with the track at the bottom of the frame. Most of the lower roller is spring-loaded so that they are easy to install.
7. Once completed, test the patio doors at the track by sliding the door open and then close it.
Depending on the type you buy a new patio door, there are a number of ways to install them. When installing the door, make sure you understand what kind of door you have in case there are specific steps that must be taken in order to install correctly.